Get your hands on our custom twitch overlays and enjoy a fun-filled experience of next-level streaming with cool and catchy designs. Our services will let you outline twitch overlays the way you want!
Customized Twitch Overlays for Streamers
Do you want to give your viewers the streaming experience they have never had? Furnish your daily streams with the rush of aesthetic overlay layouts that will give your Twitch channel new meanings of professionalism and consistency. Our design experts have expertise in creating articulate overlay layouts in diverse varieties that will boost your views and attract more audiences. The templates offer a wide range of theme that fits your taste best be it simple, minimalistic, grunge, pastels, bold, etc.
Through our custom overlay design services, you will have full command of how you want your different screen elements like frames, icons, shapes, patterns, illustrations, images, and videos, to be. You can personalize them by using your desired color scheme, patterns, and animation styles and can get attention-grabbing fonts, effects, and frames for showing a follow, donation, or intermission. Small details and tabs like recent donors, subscriber goals, social media handles, webcam input, or chat windows are also cleverly assembled into the layout. Most users use a webcam to stream their videos, so you can get neat and sleek personalized webcam borders too. All the designed overlays can be used on usual streaming sites like Streamlabs, OBS Studio, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Get your overlay now!
Feature of Overlay
An overall sense of professionalism.
A convenient way to keep of the game.
Better look stream.
The streamer does not have to pause their stream.
Frequently asked questions
Overlays are the designs situated on the top of live video streaming on Twitch, Facebook, Discord, and other streaming sites. They consist of visual graphics such as frames, text, images, icons, transitions, etc. and are used to give the viewers and subscribers the real-time experience of enjoying live streams more engagingly. Overlay includes 1 x Cam Screen, 4 x Alerts, 4 x Panels, 1 x Chat Box and 3 x Screens.
Customization of overlays for gaming and streaming on Twitch allows you the freedom to style the layouts as per your taste and preferences. With easy personalization arrangements, you can easily get your overlays designed by our team by incorporating stickers, icons, fonts, images, shapes, illustrations, flat or 3D designs, 3D logos, and more into your enticing stream widget designs.
Although overlays are not mandatory for online video streaming and gaming you should definitely get them as they enhance the viewership experience and boost engagement between audience and streamer. Overlays significantly embellish your streams’ visuals, making your screen more attractive and noticeable.
- First choose suitable streaming software like OBS Studio and Streamlab.
- First set the in-game overlays that are only visible to the streamer. Click on the “In-Game overlays” on the left side of the stream and select the default or your custom-designed overlays.
- To set up Twitch overlays on your software other than in-game overlays, click on the small “+” icon in the bottom right of your sources section.
- Pick the type of source you want to add like background image, borders, GIFs, etc. or just choose a custom overly design for Twitch from the icon.
- Locate the folder which includes your streaming essentials and send the custom overlays to that folder to allow easy selection of your scene.
- Select the custom overlays option and press “OK”.
- Custom overlays will appear on your screens. Resize/adjust until your screen is set.
Grabbing Inriguo custom overlay service is prudent when you want to opt for irresistible layouts for your streams as it can jazz up your e-sports and channel ratings. From choosing the profile picture and banner badge to putting together scrollable text animations, overlays are always best to bet when designed in special consideration of your predilection and our motivation to satisfy your demand.
- Fill out our order form and let us know about your requirements.
- Receive an email with the price and service details and decide if you want to proceed.
- Fetch a draft of your design and ponder if there are any changes needed to be done or if we can continue.
- Receive your final drafts after necessary amendments through email.